Wednesday 3 March 2010

iDVD

I have used iDVD once before but I have only ever put 1 video onto disc whereas this time I wanted to put 3 videos on DVD so I had to find out how to add more videos.
I found this out by playing around with the iDVD software and seeing what I was able to do with it. It was quite easy to work out how to add in the extra videos but I did find 1 problem with it. On the main menu there was a 'drop zone' which I was able to put a picture into so I decided to try and add in a screen shot from the film. I wasn't able to take a screen shot using a mac computer but in iMovie I did find out how to take a still shot. Once I'd done this I then wasn't able to transfer this shot into iDVD to add to the 'drop zone'. In the end I left this space empty.

I decided to put my Preliminary task, my Thriller film and the Out-takes that I'd created from both films onto a disc to create a Year 12 Show-reel of all the films I have created whilst being in year 12. I created this show-reel before I've done my evaluation as that is not something that I would show to an audience like I would with the other 3 films.

No comments:

Post a Comment