Saturday 29 January 2011

Audience feedback: Digipak photos

The key photo for my digipak is the one which will feature on the front cover. Another key photo is the one which will be used for the main picture of the poster inside the digipak.
I showed my target audience a selection of the production stills which I'd taken (un-edited versions only). I asked them to pick which photo they thought would be best for the front cover of the album and which one they liked best for the main photo of the poster.
This has helped me to choose the photos which I will be using for these purposes. From their reactions, I am also able to see which photos they liked the best so that I can use these photos for other parts of the digipak. My target audience said that they wanted to see something that was fun and different to what you'd usually see on a digipak.

1 comment:

  1. Post a couple so we can see!
    Again, what did they specifically like about them?

    ReplyDelete