Thursday 6 January 2011

Filming

All of the principle filming and photography is now complete.
During filming, a decision was made to change the location of part of the film. I had planned to film in the Abbey Gardens but this was changed to the New Green in Thurston due to loss of light during filming. Rather than just filming another day, the location was changed so that I could film within school time and the New Green was very easily accessible for this.
I filmed using the backing track so that the lead male, who does all the vocals, was able to make sure he was in-time with the music. This was done by attaching the mp3 player and speakers to him using tape. It was put underneath his jacket so he could hear the music but nothing could be seen to be attached to him.
Whilst filming, I also took the shots which I needed for my production stills. These stills have been taken against the same brick wall which was used for the performance scenes in the film. This provides continuity for the music video, digipak and web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment