Tuesday 25 January 2011

Audio track issues

When it came to putting the audio track into Final Cut Express, I found that the track appeared to be really bad quality. The track was of good quality and even played properly in Final Cut Express until it was put with the clips that I'd already edited.
The track that I added was an .mp3 file so I tried converting it. Apple's own website gave two ways of doing this, either in Quicktime or in iTunes. I found that neither of these methods worked at school or at home. Because of this I then tried burning the track onto a disc as a .wma file. I then put the disc into the Mac and imported it to iTunes. When I then put this file into Final Cut Express, it went in as a .aif file. This has solved the problem and the track is now working properly in Final Cut Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment