Thursday 18 November 2010

Audience research questionnaire

Personal: This section of the questionnaire sets up my analysis as it then allows me to separate the results between the different genders and age groups.
Music Video: I wanted to find out what types of videos were most popular among my target age group and also how they were more likely to watch music videos. I decided to ask what their favourite/the best music video they've seen was out of interest and to see just why they liked certain videos.
Buying & Downloading Music: Even though this doesn't have any bearing on music video consumption, I wanted to find out where my target audience obtained their music.
About You: This section will allow me to build up a picture of my target audience as I will be able to see what sorts of music they like as well as what they like doing generally and are currently studying.
Example - 'Last Ones Standing': This section won't have any bearing on what I am going to put in my music video but I thought it would be interesting to see what other people would maybe do if they had got chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment