Monday 29 November 2010

Marking criteria - planning & research

I have self-evaluated all of the planning and research that I have done so far. This is of all the work that is currently on the blog. I have used the marking criteria to see what level I think I'd mark myself as at the moment.

Level 3
There is proficient organisation of actors, locations, costumes or props.
Level 4
There is excellent research into similar products and a potential target audience.
There is excellent work on shot lists, layouts, drafting, scripting or storyboarding.
Time management is excellent.
There is an excellent level of care in the presentation of the research and planning.
There is excellent skill in the use of digital technology or ICT in the presentation.
There are excellent communication skills.

Things I think I could improve on;
I think I can definitely make the 'proficient organisation of actors, locations, costumes or props' into 'excellent organisation of actors, locations, costumes or props' and move up a level. At the moment I have blogged about the locations which I intend to use but I still need to ask permission to film in the cafe. I have sent a message to the drama department to ask the 6th form drama students about getting a cast so I am in the process of obtaining one but I haven't put any of this information on the blog as yet. I am planning to do this once I have a better idea about what is happening with the casting.

2 comments: