Sunday 13 February 2011

Digipak alteration

During my audience feedback about my digipak I found that a lot of people thought that the track listing was hard to read. I made some changes to see if I could make the text more readable. This is what I would do to amend this problem.
I have made the text larger but it is still smaller than the text used on the album cover. By making the text white it stands out from the picture better and makes the font more readable. By making the text white I have still kept to my colour scheme as some of the text within the digipak and on the web page is also white.
Now I have added a barcode to the back page as well, as this is conventional of any product sold in a shop.
I've put the web page address on here too so that there is now a link between the digipak and web page on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment